The ANZ guideline network was initiated by GIN ANZ to act as a means to disseminate information and promote collaboration in guideline development across the region. We offer a quarterly newsletter, listserv, and a webpage of resources to engage the community. The group is run by the GIN-ANZ Regional group.
Aims of GIN ANZ Regional Group:
- Provide a local network across ANZ for collaboration for users, developers, researchers and implementers of guidelines
- Promote regional efficiencies and effectiveness of evidence-based guidance by encouraging collaboration, coordination, sharing and raising awareness of other groups work
- Promote best practice and innovative models for guideline development
- Promote the GIN mission at a local level in Australia and New Zealand
- Organise and promote sharing of knowledge and regional events and networking opportunities